Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sickie

I left work early today because I wasn't feeling that great. I'm not precisely sick, more like I can feel something coming on and I want to do my best to fight it BEFORE I get sick. So when I got home I ate warm food, read in bed, and napped a little. It seems to have helped for the most part, although there's still this weird thickness in my throat and the back of my nasal passage. I don't really know how to describe it other than it feels like the start of a head cold. Let's hope that when I wake up tomorrow morning I'll be right as rain!

Sick or not, though, I'm going to work tomorrow. I felt bad leaving early today and I don't want to miss any more work this week. So I'm going.

I have Thursday and Friday off, though, so I can rest up then, too.

Friday is my anniversary with Boyfriend!

No comments: