Wednesday, November 5, 2008

blerg.

So the issue at work got resolved. I spoke with the store manager and my direct manager and they had a talk with the offending person about the attitude problem.
Today was the first day we've been scheduled together since then and there were no problems. So that's good.

Obama is president, and for that I am happy. But I really am hating on CA right now. I can't believe we passed Prop8. So many of my friends are gay, and I hate living in a state that believes they are evil and undeserving of rights. Isn't it just RICH that intolerant bigots are allowed to marry other intolerant bigots, and breed baby intolerant bigots, but people who are in love can't get married or adopt children?

I also hate that I live in Simi Valley, who just BARELY voted for Obama.

*sigh*

Anyway, in other news, I've recently finished up a few commissions! So it was nice to get a little work and cash for my art :) I have one more that I'm doing, it's a tattoo design for one of the managers at the store. I had too much coffee and am crashing so I probably won't do it today, but maybe soon. Then I want to get back to my evil mermaid!

Secret project is going well. Very well!

I got a book today about evil kings and queens from Europe. It has huge full-color paintings and it seems super dope! I can't wait to read it! I love morbid monarchs.

I am working tomorrow and Friday... I have also worked Mon, Tues, and today of this week. I am getting sleepy! Next week I go back to Mon-Thurs though, but on Tues and Thurs I come in at 7:30am and open all by myself! Crazy! So we'll see how that goes, eh?

Boyfriend is at work right now. We were as ships passing in the night, him leaving mere minutes before I got home. I could really use some cuddles right now, so this fact of his absence makes me a sad goose.

I believe I shall go read now, though. Away!

No comments: