Saturday, October 4, 2008

photos

Some photos...



A slightly bloody version of my new Pokemon tattoo! Milotic! The scab just fell off this past week, and it is healing quite nicely so far. If you don't know, Milotic is the one on the bottom. It looks painted on because it's brand new. The one above is a Pokemon called Combee.



This is how my sleeve looks so far. I am also going to be adding tattoos right under Brunhilda, next to her on her left, and on the back of that arm. The sleeve is a slow process so far but it's coming along!



My dog and me.



I have to put my hair up for work while it's still wet. I've been doing buns lately so when I come home and let my hair down it's all nice and curly. I wish it looked this styled every day but alas I have the straightest hair known to man normally.

Time to go!

No comments: