Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adventure!

Hmm, so I have just started on this "blogging" adventure.

Let me introduce myself: My name is Serra. I just graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Art/Illustration from California State University Northridge (read: could. not. afford. art. school.) and I am now trying my hand at being self-employed. So far it is pretty liberating, but terribly frightening at the same time. I've gotten a few commissions so far, but to ease my mind I am also applying for part-time jobs (in fact, I have an interview today!)

My goal is to write and illustrate my own books, as well as to show in galleries.

You can check out my work at http://www.freewebs.com/strangelady

For now, I will take my leave. But in the future I hope to be actively posting sketches, drawings, and paintings for your pleasure. See you soon!

No comments: